External Counter Pulsation Therapy (ECP)
ECP is a low-risk, non-surgical treatment that addresses the natural progression of a weakened heart and blood vessels due to inactivity. It is an FDA-approved treatment that is becoming increasingly popular because of the comparative higher costs of other invasive, less-tolerable procedures. ECP restores pathways for necessary blood flow by inflating a series of cuffs that squeeze extremities, forcing blood back into the heart. In fact, it provides improvement to the entire body by restoring the delivery of oxygenated blood to all the vital organs. Over time, it can even improve the natural mechanical operation of the heart. Other benefits from this procedure include reversing the Effects of Inactivity, increased energy and alertness, reduced fatigue and reduced blood pressure, to name a few.
Find out more about ECP at www.renewecpusa.com , and contact us about scheduling your treatment for a healthier life.
Temporomandibular joint disorder Jaw Pain (TMJ)
TMJ NextGeneration is a medical device that treats Jaw Pain associated with temporomandibular joint disorder . This device consists of two custom-made ear inserts that are comfortable and discreet. Because the ear canal is located very close to the TM joint, these inserts are designed to increase the ear canal space and apply a subtle pressure, encouraging the patient to return to the “open bite” position, thus reducing the tendency to tense the surrounding muscles and to clench the jaw. They permit full passage of sound and can offer all-day relief from TMJ. These custom-made inserts can easily be acquired once a doctor has diagnosed your TMJD. MyoTechnology can assist you with making the appropriate molds of your ear canals. This is a quick and simple procedure that allows the manufacturer to customize your devices, which are then sent to your physician.
MyoTechnology delivers optimal health through leveraging the body’s intelligent design by:
- Treating and addressing acute and chronic pain issues, injuries, disorders and illnesses;
- Inventing and employing unique physical therapy devices and treatment protocols;
- Re-educating body biomechanics with specialized training and unique exercise equipment;
- Improving proper body function through diet and nutritional supplements;
- Utilizing in-depth biochemistry testing to discover the unique cause of a disease or disorder;
- Increasing the body’s full genetic potential to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life
Buy Gift Certificates of any value for yourself or someone special.
Contact us at 1-408-504-4105 for special pricing.